Love Heart Pops!
250g Softened Butter
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
I Cup Caster Sugar
I Egg, Lightly Beaten
2 1/4 Cups Plain Flour
1/2 Cup White Chocolate, Melted
Sprinkles or Other Decorations
1. Preheat oven to 130*c fan forced.
2. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
3. Place softened butter, sugar and vanilla into a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until well combined.
4. Place flour into the bowl and mix well with a wooden spoon until well combined.
5. Place your dough onto a floured surface and roll it out to about a 1cm depth.
6. Use your love heart cookie cutter to cut out your hearts. Then carefully place your popsicle stick through the middle of your biscuit. Make sure it doesn't push through the dough. Repeat this with remaining dough.
7. Place your Love Heart Pops in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until slightly golden and slightly form to touch. Leave your love heart Pops on the tray to let them cool.
8. Spread your Love Heart Pops with melted chocolate and then you can decorate them!
These are the perfect treat for Valentines Day for your little sweet hearts!
Leanne and Abby