Yogurt Icy Poles!
Stay Cool this Summer with these super easy Yogurt Icy Poles you can make with your Fishy Ice Tray from The January Creative Box.
I cup of Greek Yogurt
1/2 Cup fresh berries or any soft fruit
2 tablespoons honey
Popsicle sticks (cut in half)
1. Place your mixed berries or other soft fruit into a bowl and mash with a fork
2. Add Greek Yogurt and Honey to the bowl
3. Mix all of the ingredients together
4. Spoon the mixture into your ice cube tray
5. Place popsicle sticks into the middle of your ice cubes so they are standing up
6. Place your ice tray in the freezer until set (allow a few hours)
Enjoy keeping cool with your easy and very healthy Yogurt Icy Poles!
Leanne and Abby