2 to 4 Years | Creative Gift Holiday Subscription (3 Deliveries) with Smock & Mat Set
The gift of creativity that keeps on giving, we have our newest Prepaid Holiday Creative Box Subscription delivered every 2 months to give children a screen free boredom busting creative outlet over the holiday breaks!
The Prepaid Creative Gift Holiday Subscription is three uniquely themed fun hands-on-learning activity boxes delivered over 3 deliveries every 2 months (November/December, January and March) to keep the kids creative over holiday periods. Each activity box comes packed with up to 6 activities of age appropriate creative materials for 2 to 4 year olds and the first box is our biggest seller every year in our Christmas Creative Box!
**Plus for a limited time this Holiday Subscription comes with a Free Smock and Mat Set ready to get creative!**
- 3 boxes delivered over 3 deliveries each with up to six creative learning activities including art, craft, STEAM (Science, technology, engineering, art and maths) as well as process art, sensory play and lots of rich language, literacy and numeracy activities to encourage screen-free learning fun
- Receive a Creative guide with instructions, digital extension learning content and parenting prompts to foster discussion and family connection whilst building on the learning concepts in each activity.
- First box you receive will contain a paint brush and palette set starter kit
- Every delivery you can look forward to a new and exciting theme delivered straight to your door
- After initial payment for the first month is made, you will get another 2 orders process at no charge to complete your 3 delivery cycle of orders
Q. Do I get to choose the first box theme I will receive as a subscriber?
A. As a holiday subscription the first theme is allocated as Christmas followed by two randomly chosen second and third deliveries.
Q. Does this gift subscription renew?
A. No, all gift subscriptions do not renew.
Q. Why is shipping $30?
A. Shipping is charged at a flat rate of $9.95 per month for each delivery over three deliveries
More questions? Head to our help centre article HERE for more information