Kids Water Science Digital Learning Pack
We have some STEM learning coming your way!! We have created a digital learning pack for our big creatives 7-12 year olds to extend on all of their learning from the Big Creatives Engineers Creative Box!
Digital learning packs are here and are the perfect addition to extending your child's learning as an add on to your My Creative Box deliveries or just on its own for those days inside where you are looking for convenience to print and go! Our digital learning packs are free for our monthly My Creative Box subscribers adding even more value to our fun and educational deliveries for kids! Just add the code SUBSCRIBER1 into the discount code section at the checkout to receive your printables for FREE!
Our Digital Learning Packs are designed to keep little hands and minds busy with little assistance while working on fine motor development as well as early literacy and numeracy skills
Included in this Kids Water Science Digital Learning Pack are the following printables:
- The Water Cycle Create your very own water cycle learning about the water process including evaporation, condensation and precipitation
- Float or Sink Experiment A fun hands-on science experiment to encourage children to test the density of items and predicting what will sink and what will float.
- Water Volume This is a great activity that helps children learn about the metric volume of water and liquids
- Water Capacity A fun science experiment to test how much water different Australian coins can hold
- Water Use A creative template to encourage children to think about all of the ways they use water in their home
- Daily Water Use This is a printable for children to document how many times they use water throughout the day
This product will be available for you to download and print after your purchase.
Our digital learning packs are free for our monthly My Creative Box subscribers adding even more value to our fun and educational deliveries for kids!